Mystery Manor Adventure Forum

Adventure Game Playing and Book Reading

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gypsy shawl. HELP!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:14 pm 
Recently Deceased
Recently Deceased

Hello, I am a brand new member on here today. Happy to be among the wise and learned ones of players of Mystery Manor. For weeks I have been searching for the gypsy's broom so I can trade her for her shawl so I can move on. Please help me as I am stuck at this point!
Thanks,
Carolyn (RedEmbers on the game)

Post subject: Re: Gypsy shawl. HELP!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:36 pm 
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

First of all, welcome to Mystery Manor, Carolyn. Second of all, I'm going to move this to our casual game section, and third of all, what is the name of the game you are playing and where can it be found? Many of us play downloadable casual games, mostly from Big Fish, but new sources are welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 pm 
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Hi, Carolyn and another welcome to Mystery Manor!

It will be hard for us to help you if we don't know what game you are playing. Can you fill in a few details for us as Lady K mentioned?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm 
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

I think cmmerritt is playing Mystery Manor on Facebook. Possibly the name RedEmbers gives it away. But if you do decide to hang around, you'll be very welcome on a great site.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:40 pm 
Recently Deceased
Recently Deceased

Sorry, I forgot the name of the group is also called Mystery Manor. Yes, I am playing ( MM) "Mystery Manor" on Facebook, on my iPad where it is listed. It may take me a little while to learn the ropes here but i am always eager to learn, to be taught and then to turn around and help someone else. Anyway if anyone is playing MM and could help me with figuring out how to find the broom so the gypsy will trade me the shawl for it I would be indebted to you. I have been stuck on this for quite some time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 pm 

Well, not sure what you mean about a group, but our website is called Mystery Manor. I don't know of anyone who is playing the Facebook app, but perhaps someone will see your post. Perhaps you could change the title of the post to reflect the name of the Facebook app just in case? Or I can do it for you if you like.

Perhaps we can direct you to some other casual games or perhaps even interest you in a good first Adventure Game! I think you'll find plenty of people here eager to help you with new games.

Not sure what RedEmbers means either? I avoid Facebook game apps like the plague, so perhaps I'm just "out of the loop!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm 
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Carolyn,
Don't forget to introduce yourself in our Guestbook section and let us know what kinds of games you like play. Feel free to join in any thread that strikes your fancy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 pm 

Oh, definitely, Carolyn. Our members would love to hear from you and perhaps give a warning about the cat hair and a few other cautions here at the Manor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 pm 
Recently Deceased
Recently Deceased

Go ahead and put my post wherever you think it should be and name it anything you feel would be helpful. I appreciate the help. Sorry for calling the site a group, I type and think fast and sometimes use the wrong words. I do belong to several groups so that term comes easily to me. I really prefer RPG games but not the modern scene with nothing but traveling in spaceships and killing other humans with laser guns. I much prefer having to solve problems, puzzles or travel through levels of dungeons or towers battling monsters and fighting for the good of humans and maybe my party of elves,dwarves,and other friendly characters. As far as my game name RedEmbers it stands for the color of my hair,and that of my daughters and grandsons, red as fiery embers. Some tease me and think it stands for passion, but on that subject I will keep quiet. LOL. Please excuse me for any mistakes I make in posting in the right places as it takes me time to find my way around.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 pm 

You are not posting in the wrong places at all! We just have a Guest Book where we love to have our new members introduce themselves. It's at the top of the list of forum subjects under Front Gate. Just do a copy and paste of your post above - that's where our other members will be able to give you a proper Mystery Manor welcome!

And OOooooo!! Another RPG fan - I'm one of the few here. Ghostlady has been nice enough to give us our own little Dark Room for posting about these games.