digital camera help?

From how-to's on loading up a saved game to getting your old game to run on XP or reconfiguring your Internet Explorer, we'll do our best to help hook up those who have questions with a guru who can help.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: digital camera help?

Postby draclvr » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Well, let me know if she can get it working for you. I don't know why you should have to turn off the camera first, but if that's what they say you should do, then you should give that a try! I know your dementia is frustrating, but I think you're doing amazingly well with stuff like this.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby mbday630 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:41 pm

My DIL got it working! Thanks for your help! Some of the pictures said that they were too large or corrupted, so they wouldn't download to my computer, but, lots of old pictures on this camera! Whew. Thank goodness for young kids.
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:13 pm

Excellent! I'll bet it was kind of fun looking at the old pictures you didn't even know you had!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Technical Help”