Cognition 3 Erica Reed

If you need help with a particular puzzle or are looking for a walkthrough, this is the place to look.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Cognition 3 Erica Reed

Postby mbday630 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:13 am

I posted this on Gameboomers hoping that someone could help me, but, so far nothing. Maybe somebody here could help me?

I am at the beginning and I clicked on the cop outside the building and I did a regression. Then I clicked on the key/charm thing and clicked on the aura thing on the bottom left and I got all these screen shots from the cop during the death. I can't get out of this scene. I have clicked on all the scenes floating around, clicked on the upper right hand side, clicked on the x next to the aura thing on bottom left and I can't seem to get out of this endless scene. Please help.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Cognition 3 Erica Reed

Postby draclvr » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm

I haven't played this one, but let me see if I can find anything to help you.

Is this where you are? This walkthrough says to "go north" to investigate.

-Talk to Duffer
-Try to open the front door. This will start a conversation.
-Open the Cognition sphere for a refresher of your powers. Use Regression on Duffer and click on the panel with the car mirror to learn that some objects fell with the body.
-Go north to investigate the crime scene
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm

This is supposed to be a video walkthrough of Episode 3. Since I'm not sure where you are, does this help?
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby mbday630 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am

No, that doesn't help but thanks. I just can't get out of that scene where she does her remembering stuff. I have clicked on everything to get out of it but I can't seem to do it. I finally gave up. but, thanks again!
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:52 am

In the YouTube video, it just shows her reviewing what the policeman knew in the circles and then just moving away. I'd suspect it's a game glitch.
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Postby Val » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:36 am

Went and looked for you too and then remembered the game. You may be right about the glitch - what a shame.
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:18 am

About the only think can think of is to uninstall the game and reinstall. Sometimes that does the trick.

EDIT: I went to Steam and saw a four page post about all the bugs in these games. In Episode 3, it was mentioned that the game just freezes.

Return to “Game Hints & Help”