Catching Up and Bragging

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Catching Up and Bragging

Postby Diat60 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:44 pm

It's been quite a while since I last posted - blame winter blues and general inertia. I greatly admire Draclvr for her diligence in posting and keeping the forum going practically singlehanded at times.

It's been a quiet year except for our two main events, a new greatgrandson and a wedding, just this past Saturday. Thought you might like to see photos. Max is 4 and a half months old. The groom is my grandson Scott and his beautiful bride is Christina. It was a huge Italian wedding with lots of dancing, speeches (Scott actually gave a (very) short one in Italian, and more food than we could eat.

Brian and I are both well, just getting older and slower. You'd think there'd be a cure for that, wouldn't you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Catching Up and Bragging

Postby LadyKestrel » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:25 pm

You do have bragging rights over these two events, Diat! That's a stunning picture of your grandson and his bride, and who can resist that sweet baby's grin? Not great grandma, I'm sure. :D
We lose ourselves in books and games. We find ourselves there, too.
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Postby Val » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 am

Nice to hear from you Diat! And thanks for sharing the pictures - a beautiful couple and a darling cute baby!
JKEerie
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Scorpio

Postby JKEerie » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:26 am

Great photos, Diat. Nice to have some happy times to break up the humdrum of regular day to day. Thank you for sharing.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby mbday630 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

You have a beautiful family. that smile on your great grandson is so cute! I love that age.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:25 am

What a wonderful family you have, Diat! I have never been to an Italian wedding, but I sure would like to! Is your adorable little great grandson close by so you can see him often?

I'm late getting to this because I have a house full of family right now. I've had my 12 year old granddaughter since May 22nd and my son, DIL and her older brother and sister arrived from Denver Sunday. It's been a lot of fun!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”