Mucho Video Heuvos
You don't even need to have the game installed:
1. Open the CD with windows explorer and go to the folder SCN/Maps
2. There are two movies of interest here, "cyanegg" and "huevo". In case you are not aware, "huevo" is spanish for "egg"
3. Cyan egg features a series of photographs of the creators and their families and huevo features mysterious static.
1. On Myst Island, go to the planetarium
2. Sit in the chair and pull down the star viewer
3. Enter the date: MARCH 1ST 1978 and for the time enter what the clock tower shows
4. After the viewer finishes locating the coordinates, change the month from MARCH to NOVEMBER. You should see a pong game being played in the view window. To control the left paddle, grab the time slider and move it up to make the paddle move up and down to make the paddle go down. If it disappears and you wish to play again, go to the clock tower and change the time. Then repeat the instructions to make the pong game appear with the new time in place of the old.
No Doughnuts Audio Clip
1. Go into the fireplace in the library and close the door. Enter the following pattern into the fireplace grid, where 0 is blank and 1 is indented:
2. Press the red button and the door will go up. Press it again to bring it back down, and enter the following pattern:
3. Press the red button and you will hear a funny clip of Atrus talking about Big Macs, fries, and (no) doughnuts...
Doug Was Here
Enter the clock tower on Myst Island as you would in normal game play. Look up. The name "Doug" is written on the ceiling -- evidently the calling card of technical artist Doug McBride.
to Guest Room
Mystery Manor Home